macOS Yosemite – Full OS Install – Reinstall / Recovery / Upgrade or Repair Bootable Utility USB, USB Type-C / Thunderbolt 3 Drive
Color: Black and Metal
- Easy macOS Yosemite Install, Upgrade, Repair, Rescue no DVD Drive needed
- USB and USB Type-C / Thunderbolt 3 Connectors (two connectors)
- Fully tested and bootable high-speed USB 3.0 drive (5 times faster than DVD install) – reusable
- Works on: iMac (Mid-2007 or newer) MacBook (13-inch Aluminum, Late 2008), (13-inch, Early 2009 or newer) MacBook Pro (13-inch, Mid-2009 or newer), (15-inch, Mid/Late 2007 or newer), (17-inch, Late 2007 or newer) MacBook Air (Late 2008 or newer) Mac Mini (Early 2009 or newer)
- If you’re running Snow Leopard (10.6.8) or Lion (10.7) and your Mac supports macOS Yosemite, you will need to upgrade to El Capitan first. You will have to first upgrade to El Capitan, then to Yosemite.
Format: USB Memory Stick
Legal Disclaimer: This product is NOT GUARANTEED to work on your system nor to solve all your issues. It is simply a tool that can help most in most cases. Please make sure to have the correct version by reading the description above as some versions are intended for certain hardware and installed OS versions only. Appearance may vary slightly. All sales are final.
Operating System: Mac OS X 10.10
Details: BootUS working and tested bootable USB drive. This particular USB drive is intended for install, reinstall or repair of the free and downloadable macOS Yosemite from scratch on Apple-approved hardware and is not to be used instead of a hard drive to run the OS. This is NOT a software license. Only intended as a utility for convenience.